30 December 2008

Top Secret



***yellow tears tu air mata dia..mcm sedey sbb awek die materialistik



Share your deepest secrets...

I’d love it if you hugs and kisses me.
If I met Pierre Andre you’d have to let me kiss him.bleh tak?
My favourite outfit of yours is when you wearin swimming trunk. *wink*
Don’t ever ask me to go to Petrol Pam. Taktau kenapa tak suke.
The best makeout song is Ecstasy by Dj tiesto.
Going for Haji,wishing you I love u,hugs my Family is on my list of things to do before I die
The most rebellious things I’ve done is stop smsing you for 2weeks.pnh kan?
Someday I will be famous for build my own hotel names Amira Tropical Hotel.
My idea of the perfect night out is going for candle light dinner at Paris.
I get annoyed when you keep on smsing me just to say OK or K .
Don’t call me during my favourite TV shows, Wonderpets
My dream job is to be a pilot. Daydreaming je keje aku.
I’ve never to shouting at your ears but I’m dying to say I LOVE YOU

1 comment:

zaidharis said...

yeah,
kenal dorang ea?