08 January 2009

Mission and Vision 2009


Hye 2009..Please come in.. Great to see you..

2009 targets


Completing my Diploma in Accountancy at Port Dickson Polytechnic(Julai 09)
Completing my MUET Examination..hopefully passed with an exquisitely band.
Better way at spending allowance yang abah bagi every month.
Using PTPTN allowance as good as I could be.
Throw away my laziness either kt rumah Gombak or rumah sewa at Port Dickson. (be diligent)
Say no to reveling. Just me and the Accounting books for 24-7
Say yes to midnight movie and lepaking kt air panas dgn membe.Air Panas Alor Gajah wait for me!
Be prepared for any assignment, quizzes or test from course lecturer.
Searching for suitable university for continue my study as for Degree course.
Always thinking bout what I am going to do after julai09..there will be a long holiday after finishing study at Polytechnic.
Stop talking nonsense at class as I always do..ahaha..just concentrate and paying full of attention at study..i hope so!

No comments: