29 November 2010

Gala Dinner Accounting Student Conference 2010

Last weeks i was very panic since i have to SEARCH any white and sumting looks like garden concept for my dinner. the problem is i dun have any white clothes neither garden ..! hahha.. so Syazrin is willing to accompany me to go for shoppingnista! we went to Wangsa Walk, there is so many white colour clothes and dress but any of it doesnt suit me! i was like OMG! what i am going to wear. so the day after tomorrow, i went to the segi tiga emas which was at Bukit Bintang!!


Then... i found this, this ,this, this, this, and thisssssssssssss. and the list goes on..! so many choices and i was like..aduh,what to buy ha? and at last i found this..! its attracts me.! mix and match !! tadaaaaaaaaaaa....






reasonable at cost..! trust meee

im Amira Salim. u?

my nail colour is garden theme tooo




until we meet again...daa`!


No comments: